Home & Business Security Safes
The American Security CSC series safes are the ultimate solutions for almost any situation. With a 2 hour fire rating and one of the only safes on the market with a glass plate re-locker, the Amsec CSC series offer the highest level of burglary and fire protection at the most affordable price. When choosing a safe don’t sacrifice fire protection for burglary protection, get a safe that has both. Look no further then the Amsec CSC line of safes.
Amsec CSC Series Composite Safes
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8″ enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two to four 1½” diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two to three 1½” diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.
|For the table below:
Add 2″ to outside depth for handle, dial and hinge projection.
Add 4.25″ to outside height for casters on CSC3018 and CSC4520, Add 1″ for rubber feet on CSC1413 and CSC1923
|Models At a Glance|
[callout font_size=”24px” style=”dark”]Call us now at 512-800-3030[/callout]