Sometimes you have the combination to your safe, but you just can’t get it to open. The following instructions apply almost all 3 wheel combination locks. If your combination consist of three digits then you probably have a three wheel combination.
Sample Combo 20-40-60
1. Turn the dial left 4 times until the first number of the combination (20 ) aligns with the opening index and be sure to stop on (20) the fourth time.
2. Turn the dial right 3 times until the second number of the combination (40 ) aligns with the opening index and be sure to stop on (40) the third time.
3. Turn the dial left 2 times until the third number of the combination (60 ) aligns with the opening index and be sure to stop on (60) the second time.
- Turn the dial right until it stops, at approximately 95. If the dial does not stop, carefully repeat the entire opening procedure. Remember to dial exactly to the number of the combination with which you are working. Dialing even a small amount past a number you meant to stop on will cause the lock to remain locked. This is part of the mechanism’s security.
- To re-lock the combination lock, turn the dial four complete revolutions to any non-combination number.
If this was helpful please leave us positive feed back at our Google Places page for Fortress Lock, Safe, & Security. Click here to visit.