Let’s face it, you’re TV is 1080p, your Computer’s are at least 1080p, even your smartphone is high definition. Why would you settle for anything less from your home or business’s security. The biggest advantage of HD-TVI systems over traditional analog is that it’s virtually the same price, you can use existing Coaxial Cable, keep the same power supply, and still get High Definition.
If you’re wondering how this is possible, let us explain how the high definition transport video interface works. It’s a format that allows cameras with high megapixel image sensors send an analog signal to a DVR that allows your to view your images at full 1080p (or 2.1mp). There are several reasons why HD-TVI surveillance is taking over as the low cost solution for homes and small businesses.
- High Definition Resolution and analog together. HD-TVi allows either 1.3 or 2.1 megapixel cameras, but is still fully compatible with regular analog cameras, so it doesn’t force you to replace all your cameras at once
- Ease of installation. These systems are installed with the same wiring as existing analog, which means if you already have an analog system, you can upgrade to HD just by swapping the DVR and Cameras.
- Ability to run Long distances. The Video signal on an HD-TVI system will allow you to run video up to 1500′ over coax. This is much better than the 600′ feet that traditional analog
- Tribrid technology. HD-TVI system that are 4 or 8 channel allow you to use any analog or hd-tvi camera on any more. In addition, they let you add 1-2 IP cameras as well. The 16, 24, or 32 Channel DVRs allow you to use even more IP cameras. These cameras can be used with wireless nano-stations in special cases, where wire can’t be run in between cameras
- Remote Viewing on full resolution from any smart phone, computer, Ipad, or Tablet. The free app also allows playback, snapshots, and audio